Latest Office News
Updated COVID Vaccines now available
Who Should Get an Updated COVID shot? Read more here
Changes to After Hourse Nurse Line
Should you have an urgent concern outside of office hours, you may call our office and follow the prompts to reach an after hours nurse. See after hours tab for more information.
Walk-In Clinic IS BACK!
A reminder that walk-in clinic is from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Monday - Friday. See office policies for more.
Mental Health Information
You Are Not Alone. We're here to help. Find information and resources under Mental Health Resources
Lawrence Pediatrics, established November 2011 in Lawrence, KS, believes in complete preventive care and healing for children from birth to the age of 21. We advocate partnership in patient care with our parents and focus on education and empowerment. We practice evidence-based medicine and follow the guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, including those concerning immunizations.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child’s lifelong health.
• Complete care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Neonatal care, including breastfeeding education and support with our certified lactation educator
• Routine well child care
• Preventive care and immunizations
• Treatment of childhood illnesses and injuries
• Developmental screening, vision, and hearing testing