Welcome to Our Practice
Latest Office News:
- For COVID-19 shots, testing, and quarantine/isolation information, including your provider recommendations, visit our COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE.
- Join our Amazing Team! See employment opportunities
We have COVID-19 vaccines for Lawrence Pediatrics patients aged 5 years and older!!
Call 785-856-9090 today to get scheduled!
Vaccine Q&A for parents can be found here
Once you are scheduled you will get a message in your child's patient portal to complete the COVID 19 "survey", this is the consent form that you MUST complete and submit prior to coming in for your appointment.
If your child has received their COVID vaccine elsewhere please let the office know so that we may update your child's patient chart.
- SAME DAY scheduled IN OFFICE and TELEMEDICINE visits are available, call 785-856-9090 to schedule or click log-in to sign in for your telemedicine appointment
- Flu Vaccines are now available for all patients 6 months at older. Self schedule via your patient portal or call 785-856-9090
Lawrence Pediatrics, established November 2011 in Lawrence, KS, believes in complete preventive care and healing for children from birth to the age of 21. We advocate partnership in patient care with our parents and focus on education and empowerment. We practice evidence-based medicine and follow the guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, including those concerning immunizations. Our mission is to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child’s lifelong health.
• Complete care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Neonatal care, including breastfeeding education and support with our certified lactation educator
• Routine well child care
• Preventive care and immunizations
• Treatment of childhood illnesses and injuries
• Developmental screening, vision, and hearing testing